Water Orbing @MAEPS, Serdang

After the downhill orbing, let's shift to water orbing which is located at the same place at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS). However it requires a 2-3 minutes drive from the downhill orbing. The link below is to flash back the offer by Groupon:

First, we need to get into the orb. Kinda like condom. LOL
Let the air pump into the orb
And we are ready! Let's make our first step, girl! Careful~
Told ya! Just first step on the water and we are down.
It is okay. We will not give up easily! Let's stand up together and walk forward in rhythm. We can do this!
I think I got it and I am running with it! Eh...where is my girl? Whoops~~~
Okay...okay...maybe I am a bit too fast just now. Let's restart and follow my command!
Arghhh.............................................
Okay, enough...I give up!
This is really a stamina exhausting activity. We are totally knocked out in 5 minutes. Who the heck creating this human hamster ball??? We really like a hamster running on the same spot on the water without moving at all!!! Freaking tired! Furthermore, the oxygen in the orb are quite limited so you will get tired faster than usual. I took a 15 mins nap after this activity. Crazy! I think I just got myself even thinner.


Total Damage: RM24 (estimated for 2 pax)
Freakout Level: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: Yes, this time I will not be so stupid to run. I will just laying in the orb and relax! Mui, wanna join mou?


First In Malaysia
Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS), 

43400 Serdang, Selangor.
Phone: 03-6257 0047

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu