Hair Cut + Scalp Treatment + Wash + Blow Dry, La Coupe Hair Gallerie

Another voucher from Dealmates but this time is a professional hair service. You can check the offer from the link below:
RM69 instead of RM225 for a Hair Cut + Scalp Treatment + Wash + Blow Dry, La Coupe Hair Gallerie
This voucher is quite straight forward. Just one thing to take note is the hair length must be above bra line. I am not the one who is using this voucher because it is really not worth it for men.


So she is my special one who is enjoying my voucher. From the picture, I believe she is pretty satisfy with it. The whole service has took us almost 2 hours. I wished I had go for a foot massage at the opposite of this shop to kill my time but I didn't because I double parked my car.

Let's take a closer look. So basically the following ratings are from herself as I am not the customer.


Service: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Skill: 4/5
Product: 4/5
Overall: 3/5


The service on that day was done by a junior hair stylist with quite a good skill and service. The environment of the shop is clean and comfy with a soft piano song as background music. Some cons are no wi-fi provided and the parking is so hard to find where I ended up with KL parking style by double park my car.


However, RM69 for these services actually are not really a "must grab" deal unless you already planning for a haircut at that point of time.


Total damage: RM69
Will I revisit?: No, too far and the price are not attractive for me to make the trip.



La Coupe Hair Gallerie
11A, Jalan SS15/8B,
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500
03-5637 2580

Opening Hours
Tuesday - Friday:
12am to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday:
11am to 7pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut